Wicklow Calf Company, which operates nationwide, is seeking calves for export from January to July 2020.
The firm has stated that bulls and heifer calves of all breeds including Friesian, Hereford, Angus, Belgian Blue and Simmental (excluding Jerseys), are wanted.
“We have weekly collections and can arrange nationwide pick-up. Calves must be 14+ days on cards.” the company states on its website.
It has implemented strict procedures at its collection centres right across the country in order to contain the spread of Covid-19.
- Gloves will be provided and must be worn at all times;
- Get in queue;
- Sellers must stay in vehicles at all times;
- Buyer will go to vehicle and purchase calves;
- Paperwork done by seller in vehicle;
- When deal is done, back into truck.
For further information, see here.
Image source: Wicklow Calf Company Facebook