In this article on www.thatsfarming.com, a spokesperson for Monivea Agricultural Show, County Galway previews this Sunday’s (September 10th, 2023), event, which highlights farming, arts, crafts, and rural skills, as well as providing interaction and entertainment for all the family.
The excitement is building as Monivea Show gears up for its highly anticipated event on Sunday, September 10th, 2023.
This family-friendly event promises a day filled with laughter, entertainment, and unforgettable moments.
The Monivea Show is set to be a thrilling day out for the whole family, held in the charming village of Monivea.
With a focus on bringing the community together, this event will showcase a diverse range of activities and attractions to cater for all age groups.
Event highlights include:
- Live entertainment: From music to thrashing, there is something for everyone to enjoy;
- Fun-filled activities: Families can look forward to an array of interactive games, face painting, and exciting competitions. There will be opportunities for both children and adults to participate and win amazing prizes;
- Delicious food and refreshments: A variety of food stalls offering delectable treats from local vendors will ensure that attendees have a satisfying culinary experience;
- Marketplace: Explore the marketplace featuring a wide selection of unique crafts, artisanal products, and locally made goods;
- Community unity: The Monivea Show aims to strengthen the community spirit by providing a platform for local businesses, artisans, and talents to shine.
The event will run from 10 am to 6 pm and admission is €10 for adults and children enter free of charge when accompanied by an adult.
Do not miss out on this extraordinary day of festivities and camaraderie.
Join us in celebrating the launch of the Monivea Show and create lasting memories with your loved ones.
Ahead of the show, chairperson, Martin O’Brien, said:
“I am delighted to be chair of a new and vibrant committee that has brought many exciting ideas to the show.”
“We are excited to have a horse show on the day with 30 classes. There is something to suit everyone.”
“We will have more events such as a dog show, a poultry sale, a bonny baby competition and a sheepdog demonstration amongst others.”
“Monivea Show is affiliated with the Irish Shows Association which has been of great support in organising our event.”
“I look forward to welcoming new and familiar faces to the show on September 10th,” he concluded.
The show will provide a free bus service to and from the show grounds on the day of the show.
The bus will depart from The Arch in Athenry from 12 noon on the hour and will return every 30 minutes from the show grounds, with the last bus set to depart the showgrounds at 6pm.
See more farming news on www.thatsfarming.com