There was a “great” entry of cattle on offer at Raphoe Mart’s online-only sale on Thursday (October 29th), according to Ann Harkin.
The mart manager said: “Trade was lively from start to finish for all cattle with quality stock remaining highly sought after.”
“Aberdeen-Angus cattle also met good demand amongst buyers,” Harkin noted.
- Bulls/bullocks made from €1.80/kg to €2.40/kg;
- Heifers ranged from €1.90/kg to €2.60/kg.
- Bulls >600kgs – €550 to €695 over;
- Store bullocks 400-600kgs – €350 to €625 over;
- Beef heifers >500kgs – €480 to €800 over;
- Store heifers <=500kgs – €300 to €690 over;
- Fat cows climbed from €500/head to €1280/head.