Killusty House Stud, Killusty, Fethard, Co. Tipperary is on the market for €1.6 million.
This is an “exceptionally well-appointed property in the heart of Tipperary bloodstock & hunting country,” according to Power & Walsh.
The property firm regards this as a spectacular rural location with first class-facilities, all on 46-acres.
The farmhouse has three reception rooms, four bedrooms, all with en-suites, a double garage, and a mature garden.
- Entrance hall 5.10m x 2.08m. with tiled floor.
- Hall 3.17m x 2.93m. with tiled floor, airing cupboard.
- Kitchen/breakfast room 7.40m x 4.45m. with tiled floor, tiled splashback, fitted units, built in oven, Aga/Sorn cooker, stainless steel sink unit, double doors to garden.
- Living/dining room 7.15m x 5.30m. with timber floor, curtains, feature glass panel.
- Drawing room 8.06m x 4.51m. with carpet, curtains, stove, recessed lighting, ceiling beam.
- Office 2.53m x 2.73m. with tiled floor.
- Utility room 2.54m x 1.54m. with tiled floor.
- Bedroom four 3.90m x 5.57m. with timber floor, curtains.
- En-suite bathroom 3.78m x 1.42m. with wc, whb, bath with shower, fully tiled floor, and walls.
- Landing 3.87m x 2.10m. with timber floor.
- Master bedroom 3.92m x 5.86m.
- Dressing room 3.38m x 3.13m.
En-suite bathroom 3.35m x 1.98m. with tiled floor, wc, whb, corner bath and corner shower.
- Bedroom two 3.86m x 4.54m. with timber floor, curtains.
- En-suite 2.47m x 1.16m. with fully tiled walls and floor, wc, whb, corner electric shower.
- Bedroom three 3.41m x 5.52m.
- En-suite 2.00m x 1.63m. with fully tiled floor and walls, wc, whb, corner shower.
- Garage 6.54m x 10.60m.
Outbuildings include a stable yard, indoor arena 115 x 200 (Martin Collins Gel Track), raised viewing area, and American-style barn attached 35 x 200.
- 8 loose boxes – lodden-type
- 1 loose box (stallion)
- 2 double-gated pen
- 5 gated stables
- 2 tackrooms
- 10 single gated pen
- 2 tacking up rooms
- 1 wash bay
“The lands are all in pasture of top-quality, easily managed and serviced.”
For further information or to arrange a viewing, contact Power & Walsh.