Tuam Mart – Cattle Prices – 06-06-2022
Tuam Mart recorded what Marion Devane deemed “optimal prices across the board” at its cattle sale on Monday, June 6th, 2022.
The mart manager reported that the mart witnessed a “terrific” trade at its most recent weekly genera cattle sale.
She explained that cull cows changed hands for up to €2,170, while heifers sold for up to €1,990, and bullocks topped out at €2,180.
Tuam Mart 06-06-2022:
- 470 kg LMX by a Ballinasloe farmer made €1650 (€3.51/kg);
- 425 kg BBX by a Dunmore farmer made €1500 (€3.53/kg);
- 350 kg CHX by a Kilkerrin farmer made €1580 (€4.51/kg);
- 320 kg CHX by a Dunmore farmer made €1160 (€3.63/kg);
- 595 kg BAX by a Ballinrobe farmer made €1990 (€3.34/kg);
- 295 kg CHX by a Dunmore farmer made €900 (€3.05/kg).
- 370 kg LMX by a Claremorris farmer made €1200 (€3.24/kg);
- 450 kg LM by a Tuam farmer made €1500 (€3.33/kg);
- 755 kg BBX by a Dunmore farmer made €2300 (€3.05/kg);
- 680 kg LMX by a Williamstown farmer made €2180 (€3.21/kg);
- 265 kg CH by a Claremorris farmer made €910 (€3.43/kg);
- 345 kg SIX by a Williamstown farmer made €1000 (€2.90/kg).
Cull cow prices:
- 580 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1450 (€2.50/kg);
- 705 kg LM by a Headford farmer made €2090 (€2.96/kg);
- 805 kg AA by a Tuam farmer made €2170 (€2.70/kg);
- 745 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €2100 (€2.82/kg);
- 720 kg CHX by a Glenamaddy farmer made €1980 (€2.75/kg);
- 685 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1940 (€2.83/kg).
Last week’s cattle sales:
- Address: Church View, Corralea West, Tuam
- County: Galway
- Phone: 093-24353
- Cattle sales every Monday;
- Sheep sales every Tuesday. Intake from 12 pm to 3 pm. Breeding ewes and hogget at 4:30 pm in ring 1 and lamb sale on the plank at 5 pm.
Upcoming sales at Tuam Mart:
- Monday, June 13th: Special Mid-Summer Cattle Sale
- Read more mart reports.
To include your reports, email – [email protected].