New to the market at €345,000 is a “deceptively spacious” 4-bed dormer-style residence on 0.75-acre.
Quinn Property is handling the sale of the residence, No 1 Ballyadam, Kilmuckbridge, Co. Wexford.
This “ideal family home” enjoys an “excellent rural setting” and is only 1½km from Kilmuckridge village.
The residence is 3½km from the renowned and ever so popular Morriscastle beach. Kilmuckridge village lies 5km off the R741, the main Gorey/Wexford road.
It boasts an array of amenities to include shops, schools (primary & secondary), churches, pubs, restaurants, hotel etc.
It is 25km south of Gorey, 16km from Courtown, 6km from Blackwater and 6km from Curracloe.
Dormer home for sale
This dormer style property stands on a manicured c. 0.7-acre site. It is approached via a shared driveway leading to a tarmacadam driveway/parking area which extends around the house.
“The residence extends to c. 187.59m² (2,019ft²) and is presented in excellent condition having been carefully maintained by its current owners.”
“There are well-maintained lawns to the front and rear with mature shrubbery.”
Accommodation comprises of:
- Entrance hall: 4.6m x 2.0m Laminate floor, stairs to first floor, under stairs storage
- Sitting room: 5.2m x 4.4m Brick fireplace with stove, timber floor
- Family room: 4.6m x 4.3m Bay window, fireplace, timber floor, double doors;
- Kitchen: 6.2m x 5.3m Fitted units with waist & eye level units, electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, extractor fan, recessed and down lights, door to side, tiled floor;
- c.: 2.5m x 1.2m Tiled floor, w.c., w.h.b;
- Utility room: 4.3m x 2.5m tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, door to rear;
- Landing: 4.0m x 3.0m Shelved walk-in closet;
- First bedroom: 4.8m x 4.5m Red deal flooring
Ensuite: 2.6m x 1.0m Fully tiled, electric shower, w.c., w.h.b.
- Second bedroom: 4.0m x 4.0m Red Deal flooring;
- Third bedroom: 3.2m x 3.2m Red Deal flooring;
- Fourth bedroom: 3.5m x 3.5m Red Deal flooring;
- Main bathroom: 3.5m x 1.8m Bath, shower, w.c., w.h.b., fully tiled.
There is an enclosed steel framed shed extending 10m x 6m to the side.
- Services and features:
- Oil-fired central heating
- Private well
- Treatment plant
- Red deal flooring on the first floor
- Double glazing
- Steel framed shed 10m x 6m
- Property extends to 187.59m²
- Built: 2007
- Rating: C2
- No. 108107582
- Energy Performance Indicator: 196.62kWh/m²/yr
From Kilmuckridge take the Blackwater road, proceed for 0.7km. Then, turn right at Church of Ireland church, proceed for a further 0.7km and the property is on the right-hand side.
Viewing by appointment only – Contact Quinn Property