A “prime” residential dairy farm comprising circa 145-acres of land has been introduced to the market in Co. Limerick.
For sale by private treaty through joint selling agents, John Flynn Auctioneer, Charleville and John Giltinane & Associates, the farm at Duxtown, Rathkeale has entitlements worth €18,400-year.
“This farmland is set out in one large block, the land is south-facing for the main, and can grow grass and be used for 10-11 months of the year.”
“The land is good quality, in fertile condition, and laid out in paddock system, with internal roadways for access.”
- 20-unit Dairymaster milking parlour with diversion line, a swing arm and an auto feeding system;
- 2,000 Gallon (10,000-litres) Mueller bulk tank shed with 100 cubicles and 3-row automatic scrapers;
- A slurry store – 80 x 30 x 6 ft deep – Open pit;
- Shed with 100 cubicles with central feed passage and slatted tank 110 x 33 x 12 ft deep;
- Walled silage pit – 100 x 80 ft with slatted effluent tank 45 x 11.6′ x 6 ft deep;
- Beef shed – 26 x 10 ft deep, 3-bays and 6-bays straw calving area;
- 24 cubicles shed and tank 40 x 12.6′ x 10 deep;
- 6-bays of slats adjacent to the milking parlour – 12.6ft x 6 deep;
- Access to farm from two roads at either end of the property;
- Water well and mains.
According to the selling agents, the one-storey residence is suitable for a farm manager-farm labourer
Accommodation includes a hallway, open plan kitchen-living-dining room bathroom with a shower, one double-bedroom, PVC windows, oil-central heating, and a stove gas hob -electric cooker.
For more information, click here.