APP Kirrane Auctioneering, has for sale, a “splendid” three-bedroom property in Coogue North, Knock, County Mayo.
According to the selling agent, this is a “beautifully flawless property in a quiet countryside location within a short drive of all amenities”.
The residence is only 15 minutes from Ireland West Airport Knock and an hour from Galway City, Athlone, Westport, or Sligo, “making this the ultimate location for commuting families”. Besides, it is on a bus route to primary and secondary schools.
“Surrounded by breath-taking views, the entrance is via a tarmac avenue with a natural stone wall and ranch fencing on either side. Block walls and wrought iron railings surround the property,” the selling agent commented.
“Two low maintenance pebble gardens at the front, one to the rear and a grass garden at the side. Detached garage with roller door access and separate boiler house. This charming property is fitted with oil fired central heating, double glazed uPVC windows and doors and well presented.
Accommodation briefly comprises:
- Entrance hallway nicely papered and fitted with carpet flooring;
- Attic access via Stira stairs;
- Large sitting room offering laminate timber flooring, curtain poles, ceiling coving and fitted with oil stove with back boiler providing hot water and heating to the entire property. Also, built-in storage and display cupboards on each side of the fireplace;
- Modern kitchen with eye level electric oven and built-in microwave, gas hob and extractor fan. Fitted with porcelain tiles and tiled splashback areas. Offers ample worktop and storage space and fitted with a generous amount of electrical sockets;
- Three double bedrooms with laminate timber flooring, curtain poles and coving nicely decorated;
- Main family sized bathroom that has been fully remodelled completely tiled offering wet room, shower and fitted with white bathroom ware—tastefully finished. Roller window blinds in all rooms.
Features highlighted by the selling agent:
- Eircode F35WN30;
- Countryside location with open views;
- Large site with outbuilding;
- Private driveway set back from the road;
- Nicely painted and decorated;
- Modern kitchen fitted;
- Short drive to Ballyhaunis, Knock, Claremorris, or Ireland West Airport Knock;
- Only an hour from Westport, Sligo, Athlone, or Galway;
- Spacious living and sleeping accommodation;
- Price: €144,000;
- “Exceptional value”; viewing comes highly recommended.
Photos of property for sale in Mayo:
Enquiries and viewing
For further information or to arrange a viewing of this impressive home, please contact the sole selling Agents APP Kirrane Auctioneering.
Due to Covid-19, all persons viewing properties are required to bring and wear their own face mask throughout the viewing. According to this property firm, hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance to each property.
You can find more properties, including houses, land and farms for ale.