Maher Auctioneers are pleased to offer what they have described as a “gem set in a scenic location” in Co. Tipperary.
The property is located in Cloughaleigh, equidistant from Cashel and Tipperary town at 7 miles.
The estate contains a recently renovated detached farmhouse with a number of stables on 6 acres.
Located on the bank of the River Suir near Athassel Abbey, a 12th century Augustinian Monestry, the land is on the high side of the river, therefore the soil is very dry yet moisturized, according to the auctioneer.
There are detached stables for up to 7 horses as well as a 4 span haybarn to the rear of the property and many paddocks lining the stoned tree lined driveway to the property.
- Kitchen/Dining 4.5m x 4.2m;
- Toilet 2.5m x 2.5m with bath;
- Bedroom 1 3.1m x 2.8m;
- Ensuite 1.7m x 1.5m with tiled floor to ceiling;
- Bedroom 2 2.3m x 3.5m with timber floors;
- Bedroom 3 4.3m x 5.2m with timber floors;
- Sitting room 5.2m x 4.2m with open fire;
- Entrance hall 1.9m x 2.5m;
- Total area 126m2.
The asking price for this property stands at €415,000.
For further information on this property or to arrange a viewing, contact Nicholas Maher on 062-61221 or email [email protected]