New to the market at €315,000 is a “beautifully maintained” 4-bedroom detached family home standing on c 0.84-acre site.
DNG Flanagan Ford is handling the sale of the property in Cloonskirt, Sooey, in South Sligo.
The residence is located in a “very scenic area” of Sligo close to Lough Arrow & Lough Bo. It is located 10 minutes from Sligo, 20 minutes from Rosses Point & Strandhill & 20 minutes from Carrick-on-Shannon with easy access to all main routes.
Nearby amenities include a church, creche, golf course, GAA club, primary & secondary schools & spa facilities at Kilronan Castle & Castle Dargan Hotel.
“This property has been maintained to a very high standard throughout with a tarmcadam driveway & mature landscaped gardens.”
- Electric gates and full security camera;
- Wired for a back-up generator;
- Smart Zoned Heating System;
- 30mb broadband available;
- PVC blackout blinds on windows.
“The attic area is ready for conversion with Velux windows in place. The property has been designed to accommodate a stairwell in the entrance hall.”
- Entrance hall 23.78sqm (255.96sqft) – Engineered wood floor, cloak room & hot press;
- Living room 3.78m x 4.90m (12.40ft x 16.08ft) Engineered wood floor. Magnificent fireplace with marble surround. Double window overlooking front of residence;
- Kitchen/dining room 4.13m x 8.68m (13.55ft x 28.48ft) Porcelain tiled floor. Fully fitted oak kitchen with centre island, granite worktops & Integrated appliances. French doors to front of property;
- Utility Room 2.18m x 2.90m (7.15ft x 9.51ft) Porcelain tiled floor. Extensive built-in units with back up oven, microwave & WHB. Plumbed for washer/dryer. Door to the rear yard;
- Shower room 1.52m x 2.77m (4.99ft x 9.09ft) Porcelain tiled floor. WC, WHB & Corner shower;
- First bedroom 3.63m x 4.15m (11.91ft x 13.62ft) Engineered wood floor. Extensive built-in wardrobes & En-Suite off. En-suite 1.15m x 2.55m (3.77ft x 8.37ft) Tiled walls & floor. WC. WHB with vanity unit & mirror over and large corner shower with electric shower.
- Second bedroom 3.63m x 2.82m (11.91ft x 9.25ft) Engineered wood floor. Currently being used as an office area. Built-in wardrobes;
- Third bedroom 3.66m x 3.70m (12.01ft x 12.14ft) Engineered wood floor. Built-in wardrobes;
- Fourth bedroom 3.66m x 3.68m (12.01ft x 12.07ft) Engineered wood floor. Extensive wall to wall built-in wardrobes. Bathroom 3.60m x 2.06m (11.81ft x 6.76ft) Tiled floor & walls. WC, WHB with vanity mirror over, large corner shower & free-standing bath;
- Attic space 13.36m x 4.21m (43.83ft x 13.81ft) The current owners are using this primarily as a storage space.
- The property has been designed to accommodate a stairwell in the entrance hall. There are Velux windows in place to the rear & wall mounted radiators along the gable which make this a very easily convertible space.
- Workshop 12.14m x 9.14m (39.83ft x 29.99ft); – Steel shed with concrete base. WHB, WC area & fully wired. This shed would suit numerous purposes.
- Shed 2 9.11m x 6.05m (29.89ft x 19.85ft) – Steel framed shed with a concrete base & up and over roller doors to the front. Fully wired;
- Timber shed – Currently used as a gym area & general storage. Fully wired.
Tarmacdam driveway and dual-entrances
Outside: There is a tarmcadam driveway to the front & mature landscaped gardens. To the rear is concrete driveway to the front of the sheds with parking and turning for numerous vehicles.
The property has a dual-entrances – one to the front for the main house and one to the rear to the sheds.
- BER: B3
- Energy Performance Indicator:147.8 kWh/m²/yr