New to the market is a “truly outstanding” 95-acre roadside dairy farm for sale in Ballycarrane, Patrickswell, County Limerick.
The property is for sale, by private treaty, through GVM Auctioneers, due to Michael and Edward Hayes’ retirement.
Ready to go dairy farm for sale
According to Tom Crosse of GVM Auctioneers, the farm comprises “absolutely superb” land laid out in easily managed divisions and very well-watered and fenced.
“This dairy farm enjoys extensive road frontage and is situated in a very convenient location in close proximity to the hugely popular villages of Adare and Patrickswell.” the selling agent added.
“There is a ready-to-go modern 8-unit Dairymaster milking parlour together with a range of good quality out offices. Sweeping tree-lined driveway.”
“This hugely valuable holding is renowned as top-class free-draining grazing land ideal for dairying, beef, or equestrian use. May also suit investors, businesspeople or hobby farmers.” the selling agent added.
One or three lots:
The property, a 15-minute drive from Limerick City, is for sale in one or two lots:
- 1: Circa 85 st acres and out offices;
- 2: Circa 10 st acres;
- 3: The entire.
“This really is one of the finest farms to have come to the market in the Limerick area for some time. Single farm payment [now known as Basic Payment Scheme] of approximately €16,000 p/a included in the sale. Inspection by prior appointment is very highly recommended.”
Features highlighted by the property firm:
- Very well fenced and a piped water supply;
- 8-unit milking parlour with a capacity for 2 additional units;
- Dairy with bulk tank. (1998);
- Silage slab, 2 no lean-to sheds with capacity for 64 animals;
- Slurry pit;
- Calf shed;
- Additional lean-to for 32 animals;
- 3-column hay barn with lean-to either side;
- Calving pen and gate;
- Also, yard and ancillary loose sheds;
- Absolutely superb land quality;
- A ready to go dairy farm;
- Very prestigious location ideal also as a prime investment opportunity;
- Lastly, immediately adjacent to the motorway.