Several agricultural items are up for grabs in Ardagh GAA Club’s draw.
Its first fundraiser is a raffle for thousands of euros’ worth of prizes to be won, including;
- Shorthorn-cross in-calf heifer worth €1,800 or cash value;
- Limousin bull weanling worth €1,000 or cash value;
- Calving camera sponsored by CT Electrical;
- Milwaukee Impact Drill sponsored by Davy’s Tool Hire;
- 500 litres of home heating oil sponsored by Top Oil;
- A tonne of nuts sponsored by Homeland Co-Op;
- Also, a tonne of nuts sponsored by Lough Conn Milling;
- Sheep/Cattle Battery Operated Shears sponsored by Quinn’s Chemist;
- €300 worth of animal supplements sponsored by Padraig Mc Hale Agri;
- Two annual lotto tickets.
Ardagh GAA Club’s draw
In a statement, a spokesperson told That’s Farming:
“Ardagh GAA Club is working on building a meeting room and gym at our clubhouse. Our plans are in place for a walking track around our old pitch.”
“These facilities will be available to members of Ardagh GAA Club. The upcoming future stars and will widely enhance the club’s facilities in every aspect.”
“We thank you for entering our competition and ask you to share it widely as we need as much help as possible.”
“Furthermore, we will donate to the Mayo Roscommon Hospice from this fundraiser. The draw takes place on December 31st, 2021.
About Ardagh GAA Club
The GAA club is between the parish of Ardagh between Ballina and Crossmolina in north Mayo.
The club “aspires to provide an interest and outlet for young of our parish, on and off the pitch”. It strives to “support and enhance the lives of all our parishioners”,
Its annual lotto draw is its primary source of funds, which helps to cover day-to-day running costs.
“We are determined to raise funds required to provide our players facilities of the highest possible standard. Our aim is a continuous improvement both on and off the pitch.”