Tuam Mart – Cattle Prices – 08-08-2022
According to Marion Devane, there was a “positive” trade at Tuam Mart’s cattle sale on Monday, August 8th, 2022.
The mart manager reported that cull cows sold to €2,100, while heifers topped out at €1,830 and bullocks made up to €2,160.
Tuam Mart 08-08-2022
- 435 kg CHX by a Kinvara farmer made €1260 (€2.90/kg);
- 505 kg CHX by a Abbeyknockmoy farmer made €1340 (€2.65/kg);
- 530 kg LMX by a Cloghanshill farmer made €1450 (€2.74/kg);
- A group of 3 LMX 595 kg by a Belclare farmer made €1770 (€2.97/kg);
- 615 kg LMX by a Cloonkeely farmer made €1830 (€2.98/kg);
- 605 kg LMX by a Belclare farmer made €1700 (€2.81/kg).
Cull cow prices:
- 735 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €2100 (€2.86/kg);
- 595 kg BA by a Glenamaddy farmer made €1550 (€2.61/kg);
- 610 kg LMX by a Glenamaddy farmer made €1580 (€2.59/kg);
- 715 kg LMX by a Williamstown farmer made €1830 (€2.56/kg);
- 520 kg LMX by a Cloghanshill farmer made €1310 (€2.52/kg);
- 710 kg LMX by a Williamstown farmer made €1750 (€2.56/kg).
Heavy bullock prices:
- 472 kg SIX by a Knocknagur farmer made €1340 (€2.84/kg);
- 540 kg CHX by a Milltown farmer made €1490 (€2.76/kg);
- 745 kg LMX by a Moylough farmer made €2160 (€2.90/kg);
- 705 kg LMX by a Rusheens farmer made €2100 (€2.98/kg);
- 630 kg CHX by a Gardenfield farmer made €1880 (€2.98/kg);
- 705 kg CHX by a Gardenfiled farmer made €1990 (€2.82/kg).
- Address: Church View, Corralea West, Tuam
- County: Galway
- Phone: 093-24353
- Cattle sales every Monday;
- Sheep sales every Tuesday. Intake from 12 pm to 3 pm. Breeding ewes and hogget at 4:30 pm in ring 1 and lamb sale on the plank at 5 pm.
Read more mart reports.
To include your reports, email Catherina Cunnane – [email protected]