Guiding at €275,000 is what Quinn Property describes as a “beautifully restored” traditional farmhouse on a circa 05-acre site.
Ruanmore House, Tinteslin, Kilmuckridge, Co. Wexford has a range of traditional outbuildings suitable for residential/studio/business use, according to the property firm.
“Presented in excellent condition, this property oozes ‘old world’ charm and has many attractive traditional features.” the selling agent explained.
Two partially renovated outbuildings stand to the left and the right of the property. “These outbuildings would allow the new owners many options to adjust in the current climate of working from home.”
The first allows for home/office/studio space, the selling agent notes.
The second building was in the process of being converted into an apartment and is suitable for many uses.
A large lawn surrounded by mature trees stands to the back of the premises, a wonderful tranquil areal to relax.
Accommodation comprises of:
- Entrance hall: 3.6m x 1.6m Solid timber floor
- Sitting room: 5.8m x 3.9m Solid fuel stove, stairs to first floor & timber floor
- Living room: 6.5m x 3.7m Solid fuel stove, book shelving & stairs to first floor
- Kitchen: 4m x 3.6m Breakfast bar, small stove & timber floor
- Dining room: 3.55m x 2.4m Timber floor
- Bedroom 1: 3.7m x 3.7m Hotpress & timber floor
- Bedroom 2: 2.4m x 2.3m Timber floor
- Bathroom: 2.35m x 1.25m Fully filed, WC, whb, shower & timber floor
Services and features:
- Oil-fired central heating;
- Private well;
- Septic tank;
- 2 partially renovated outbuildings on-site.
- BER: D2
- BER No. 113453047
- Energy Performance Indicator: 296.23 kWh/m²/yr
The area offers an array of amenities such as primary and secondary schools, shops, supermarkets, churches, cafes, pubs, restaurants, and Sean Óg’s Hotel.
Kilmuckridge is a popular holiday resort and is only 3km from the coast and Morriscastle strand. Further along the coast lies a choice of beaches such as Ballinesker, Curracloe & Blackwater.
Kilmuckridge is 23km from Gorey, 23km from Wexford, 24km to Enniscorthy & 70 km from Dublin.
For further information, contact Quinn Property.