The cattle sale in Blessington Mart on Thursday (April 30th) was of a similar size to the previous week with trade “largely unchanged”, according to a mart spokesperson.
Speaking following the sale, the spokesperson said: “Grass buyers again making up a large part of customers at the mart.”
- Beef bullocks 600kg+ – €550-€720 over;
- Forward store bullocks 500kg+ – €450-€650 over;
- Store bullocks 400kg+ – €420-€555 over;
- Store bullocks 300kg+ – €400-€535 over;
- Beef heifers 500kg+ – €550-€705 over;
- Store heifers 400kg+ – €420-€560 over.
Image source: Blessington Mart Facebook