Savills Ireland has placed an advised minimum value of €1.6 million on its newest listing, Snowtown House and Farm, which is set for sale by public auction next month.
Thursday, October 19th, 2023, at 3 pm will see the property go under the hammer at Bracken Court Hotel, Balbriggan, Co Dublin.
Snowtown boasts some of the finest tillage lands in Ireland, optimised for various farming enterprises, according to the selling agents.
“The farm is an agricultural haven with numerous multifunctional outbuildings and a large storage shed.”
“As such, it is an attractive proposition for any serious agricultural investor or active farmer.”
According to the firm, the farmhouse itself is “an epitome of country charm”, featuring four double bedrooms, one single bedroom, and two spacious reception rooms.
High ceilings, original fireplaces, and panoramic views enrich the living experience, making it what Savills Ireland describes as “an ideal family home”.
Snowtown Farm is available for purchase in its entirety or in individual lots:
- Snowtown Farmhouse on 10.6-acres (4.3 hectares) – Includes the traditional farmhouse with a plethora of outbuildings, a hay barn, and grazing land.
- Snowtown Farmland on 49.6 acres (20.1 hectares) – Comprises high-quality, south-facing farmland divided by the local access road into two sections: one currently utilised for potato and cereal crops, and the other most recently in a cereal crop.
- 3: The entire (60.2 acres / 24.4 hectares) – This option includes both lots 1 and 2.
Cianan Duff at Savills says that “this property offers an unrivalled opportunity for both residential and agricultural use”.
“It is a unique chance to own a piece of Irish heritage while also investing in land of exceptional quality.”
Key Highlights of Snowtown Farm
- Quality of land: The farm features fertile, well-drained soil that supports diverse agricultural activities.
- Outbuildings: The property includes a range of outbuildings that have potential for renovation and various uses, subject to planning permission.
- Accessibility: The property is easily accessible from a local road and is situated close to major transportation routes.
Situated in Naul, Co. Meath, this distinguished residential farm offers an extensive 24.4 hectares (60.2 acres) of prime, versatile land.
This highly sought-after location straddles the border of North County Dublin and County Meath, providing “the perfect balance” between idyllic rural life and accessibility.
Previous article: 446ac Belle Isle Estate hits the market for €8.8m
See more farming news on www.thatsfarming.com