Trade was strong at Ballymote Mart’s general cattle sale on Thursday, February 20th, according to a spokesperson.
“Agents acting for midland customers were anxious for forward store bullocks.”
- Bullocks under 500 kg made from €450-€770 over;
- Bullocks 500-600 kg ranged from €500-€855 over;
- Lots over 600kg clicked to €900 over;
- Store culls pushed from €250-€450 over;
- Heavier culls sold from €420-€990 over;
- Bull weanlings made from €300-€600 over;
- Heifer weanlings went under the hammer from €260-€615 over.
Image source: Aurivo Livestock Mart Ballymote Facebook