Northern Ireland agricultural machinery manufacturer, SlurryKat, has introduced an all-new range of its Premium Plus Super Tankers.
Based on the original range, the new tankers now come with a host of new features included in the standard specification.
SlurryKat’s Premium Plus Super Tanker range includes models with capacities right through from 7,250 litres (1600 gallons) to 25,000 litres (5,500 gallons).
Combine features introduced over last year
As SlurryKat CEO Garth Cairns explains, the new range of Super Tankers combine all the latest features introduced over the past 12 months together in the latest machines.
Garth said: “During the past 12 months, you may have seen some new novel features on our tankers that we have been slowly introducing since the autumn of 2019.
“Having been encouraged by the customer response to these new features we have now unveiled the new range of Premium Plus Super Tankers that incorporate all the new features.
“These features have all been refined to the exact requirements our customers are demanding and we are rolling them out as standard base specification on all SlurryKat Premium Plus Tankers from December 2020,” he said.
In addition to lighter booms, new braking system and new drawbar the new features also include a new pump.
The full list of features on the new range are:
- 5-point rear linkage system for all dribble bars and trailing shoes to be fitted to all models without any alterations;
- High-speed vacuum pumps c/w crash protection system and auto vein lubrication;
- 150mm HD square beam axles 420×180 S Cam brakes on all models;
- Automatic slack adjustment brakes on all models as standard;
- Over hedge boom (46% lighter);
- Design laser press formed chassis;
- Internal anti-surge smooth ride baffle system;
- Increased size overflow valve system for more air flow and faster filling;
- Load sensing braking system as standard;
- Paint coat system for even longer life and high gloss shine;
- Fill points connections for high-speed filling;
- Auto-fill system for 10m3 per minute filling speed;
- Dribble discharge system at rear for faster, maintenance-free application;
- Rear 3 & 4-point linkage for all spreading equipment;
- Flushable sight tube level indicator c/w tap as standard on all models;
- Spring drawbar for an even smoother ride;
- Double ellipse fully galvanised bolt-on mudguards;
- Neon lights and light holders.
For further information on the latest range of slurry tankers and more, see www.slurrykat.com.