New Holland has announced the winners of its 2020 UK and Republic of Ireland (ROI) Dealer of The Year Awards.
The awards “celebrate excellence in performance and service quality” across its extensive UK and Ireland dealer network.
Due to the current Covid-19 UK restrictions, the awards were announced during an online presentation on Thursday, April 22nd, 2021.
In a brief statement, the tractor manufacturer said: “After a difficult year, it was great to come together albeit virtually and celebrate the fantastic achievements of the New Holland dealer network.”
Pat Smith, New Holland Business Director for the UK, and ROI presented the awards.
Main category winners:
- Overall Dealer of the Year: Russells Ltd
- Medium TIV Dealer of the Year: Agricar Ltd
- Small TIV Dealer of the Year: T Alun Jones & Son Ltd
- Ireland Dealer of the Year: MC & S AGRI SALES LTD
Product line category winners:
- Telehandler Dealer of the Year: Malpas Ltd
- Construction Equipment Dealer of the Year: T Alun Jones & Son Ltd
- Hay & Forage Dealer of the Year: T H White Agriculture Ltd
Implements Dealer of the Year: Francis Bugler Ltd
- Service Dealer of the Year: Agricar Ltd
- Combine Dealer of the Year: Lloyd Ltd
- Parts Dealer of the Year: G & J Peck Ltd
- Tractor Dealer of the Year: Haynes Agricultural Ltd
‘2021 will be a challenging year’
Pat Smith, New Holland Business Director for the UK, and ROI, said: “2020 was a strong year across the whole range for New Holland, with gains in every product line thanks to the tremendous efforts from our dealer network.”
“2021 has started strongly but will be a challenging year for many reasons and we are very lucky to have a strong dealer network backed up by our manufacturing plant in Basildon and parts facility in Daventry.”
“We have put additional resources in the field to mitigate the challenges and look forward to building on our successes of 2020,” Smith concluded.