Lots from three separate vendors will come under the hammer at Cork Marts’ upcoming clearance machinery sale at Corrin Event Centre on March 10th, 2022.
According to the firm’s Martin Lonergan, the vendors no longer have use for these machines for varying reasons.
Lonergan, an auctioneer at Cork Marts, told Catherina Cunnane of That’s Farming:
“One of the vendors sold his dairy cows in February, and the machinery is now going under the hammer with me.”
“Included in his consignment is a large amount of machines that he bought new for his own use. The machines are in exceptional condition with little work done.”
- A John Deere 6410 with a loader and a Volvo L45B 2008. This machine was ex Teagasc Moorepark with a full Volvo service history when purchased.
- A 2018 McHale conditioner mower;
- 2015 Khun 32 ft rake;
- 2016 Kuhn 8712 tedder;
- Bomford B54 hedge-cutter;
- 2021 topper;
- Land roller;
- Two Hi-Spec slurry tankers;
- John Deere F440R baler with a powder applicator.
“It is a unique opportunity to purchase modern clearance machinery that has been well looked after. There is a large volume of equipment coming off this farm.”
“The owner and his sons have had a big interest in machinery, doing their own silage work with these machines. The machinery has been looked after, to the highest of standard and has little acres of work completed.”
“The timing of the sale should enable new buyers to acquire equipment fit for contracting or farmer’s own work in the spring of the year.”
Furthermore, the second vendor passed away in 2021. According to the auctioneer, this again is a sale of “modern, well looked” after machinery.
- McHale F5600 baler, fully automatic. Bale count: 30,000;
- Lely Welder RP 245 baler;
- 2021 Pottinger Novocat 302 conditioner mower;
- Berthoud sprayer;
- Amazon fertiliser spinner;
- 2014 McHale B991 high-speed twin dispenser wrapper;
- 16T dump trailer;
- Cattle box;
- 24ft Beresford bale trailer;
- Major topper.
The third vendor’s lots include:
- JCB 530B Teleporter with a 13 m reach new engine refitted non-turbo;
- 1975 Ford 4000 with loader;
- Isuzu 2002 tipped truck taxed and tested;
- Loma timber chipper;
- 16ft Ifor Williams tri-axel trailer;
- Two timber processing units: one ex-demo model with little or no work done;
- Splitta Fuelwood AS360.
Commission and catalogue
The commission structure is at 5% up to a maximum of €1,000 for any one lot.
Continuing, he said: “In the sale is a mixture of lots that are V.A.T. registered, which will be clearly marked on the sale catalogue, which will be available from March 7th.”
“It is very important to highlight that the hammer price is only subject to commission. The V.A.T. element can be claimed back by eligible buyers off the sale price in their own V.A.T. returns on V.A.T. applicable lots.”
Potential purchasers can view items at Fermoy Event Centre on March 8th, 9th and 10th.
The sale will commence at 6 pm on March 10th, 2022. Bidding online via the Mart Eye app and a real-time bidding option is also available.
Contact Martin Lonergan M.I.P.A.V for all details about this sale on: 086-7774937 or 086-2008769.
See more machinery-related news.