Quinn Property has for sale a “delightful traditional” two-storey cottage on a circa 0.5-acre site in Raheenduff, Oulart, Gorey, County Wexford.
Guiding at €175,000 the cottage “enjoys an excellent” location in the heart of County Wexford in “an idyllic rural village setting on the peripheral” of Raheenduff village.
“It is within walking distance of the local shop and pub, 1km from Kilnamanagh primary school and 8km from Kilmuckridge village with a good selection of amenities to include hotel, shops, pubs, primary and secondary schools, churches and nearby Morriscastle Beach.”
“The property is just 1km off the R741, the main Gorey to Wexford road, 20km south of Gorey, 24km north of Wexford town, 12km south of Ballycanew, 10km from a choice of excellent golden sandy beaches and just over an hour’s drive from South County Dublin.”
“Gorey is one of north Wexford’s most noted towns and offers an excellent choice of schools from primary, secondary, post leaving to adult education along with a wealth of restaurants, shops, pubs, hotels, golf clubs and leisure centres.”
Standing on a mature circa 0.5-acre site, this stone-built traditional cottage was constructed over 100 years ago.
“It simply oozes charm and character and retains many of its original features. It adjoins the public road and has a concrete driveway and parking to the front with lawns to the side and rear.”
“There is a detached garage, and two new timber sheds to the back, ideal for storage purposes. The cottage was upgraded approximately four years ago by its present owners, having been completely rewired and triple glazed windows fitted. It is in very good condition and is presented beautifully.”
- Living room: 4.0m x 3.8m Carpet, solid fuel stove, stairs to first floor
- Kitchen: 3.8m x 2.3m Fitted waist and eye level units, gas hob, electric oven, fridge freezer, washing machine, extractor fan, Marley floor covering, tiled splashback;
- First floor: Landing has carpet;
- First bedroom: 4.0m x 3.1m Carpet, closet, original timber vaulted ceiling;
- Second bedroom: 4.0m x 2.3m Carpet;
- Bathroom: 3.0m x 2.7m Tiled floor, bath, electric shower, w.c. , w.h.b., hot press.
Services and features:
- Solid fuel stove;
- Electric storage heating;
- Private water;
- Septic tank;
- Triple-glazed windows;
- The property extends to 64.49m²;
- Built: 1900.
- Rating: G
- BER No. 109093724
- Energy Performance Indicator: 186.14 kWh/m²/yr
Photos of cottage in Gorey:
You can find more properties – land, farms and houses for sale – by clicking here.