Situated in Drummell, Ballinalee, Co. Longford is what selling agent, Murtagh Bros, describes as a “superb” c.100-acre fattening farm set in a “picturesque rolling countryside”.
The property is being offered for sale, by public auction, on Friday, September 25th.
The auction will be held on the lands at 3pm under Covid-19 restrictions, with attendance to be restricted a maximum of 15 people.
The listing is located 5km north of Edgeworthstown & the N4, beside Clonbroney and 4 km from Ballinalee village. Lots: Available in one or more lots or a combination thereof as outlined below:
- Lot 1 – c.21ha with farmyard;
- Lot 2 – c.19.5ha;
- Lot 3: Detached residence.
“This spacious, modern detached bungalow with detached garage was constructed in 1993 to the highest standards and offers excellent living accommodation for growing families.”
- Entrance hall, with cloakroom, hot-press and coving. living room (4.57m x 4.10m) with gas fire and coving;
- Kitchen (4.66M x 2.78M) with fully fitted units;
- Dining room (3.22M x 4.22M) with Patio doors to garden and gas fire;
- Bedroom 1 (3.13M x 2.88M) With B.I.W. bathroom (1.66M x 3.01) With W.C., W.H.B. and bath with electric shower;
- Bedroom 2 (3.95Mx 3.01) With B.I.W. & ensuite with W.C., W.H.B. and shower.
- Bedroom 3 (3.18M x 2.77M) with B.I.W.
- Bedroom 4 (2.44M x 3.88M) with B.I.W. Garage (5.18M x 7.92M) with roller door, W.C. and W.H.B. boiler house.
Features include double-glazed U.P.V.C, wired for alarm, mains water and septic tank.
“The fertile free-draining lands are all in permanent pasture with little waste and renowned for their fattening abilities.”
“The farmyard consists of a range of farm buildings including slatted cubicle shed, hay barn, bedded shed and range of smaller outbuildings.”
Entitlements: BPS Entitlements 38.91 units with a value c.€289/unit including Greening, according to the selling agent.
For more information, click here – Interested parties, must register with Murtagh Bro Auctioneers prior to the auction.
Images: Murtagh Bros