New to the market is a bungalow built in the 1980s in the heart of Treanbeg, Newport, Co. Mayo.
Frank Chambers Auctioneer, Valuer and Letting Agent is handling the sale of the property.
Firstly, the residence is situated an elevated south-westerly facing site in Treanbeg, Newport with “magnificent” views of Lough Feeagh, Lettermaghera mountain, with Buckagh mountain to its rear.
Secondly, the gardens to the front and side consist of mature lawns with front boundary wall, kerbing and tarmacadam driveway.”
Additionally, Treanbeg, Newport, overlooks Lough Feeagh, nestled in the Nephin Beg Mountain range with Letterkeen Forest Park, the Western Way Bangor Trail and the Great Western Greenway on the doorstep.
“This property is ideally located to explore and enjoy Newport and its surrounding countryside. Also, it is a paradise for hill walkers, cyclists, and outdoor pursuits.”
“The site comprises an adjoining plot of land approximately 0.75-acres in area with potential development potential.”
“This property is in an idyllic location approximately 3.5 miles from Newport town. This would be an ideal home in the countryside for a family wishing to relocate to the west of Ireland and work remotely, whilst enjoying a good work-life balance. The property with its location would be a unique holiday home.”
The property comprises of approximately 1,350 sq feet in area and consists of:
- Glass porch 2.3m X 0.61m
- Entrance hall 1.8m X 3.57m with timber floor
- Sitting room 5.725m X 3.55m with open fire and timber floors
- Kitchen 5.77m X 3.17m with solid fuel range
- First bedroom – 3.075 X 3.4m, carpeted
- Second bedroom – 3.375m X 3.35m, carpeted with slide robes
- Third bedroom – 3.25m X 3.45m
- Fourth bedroom/office 2.52m X 3.17m, carpeted
- Shower room with WC & whb 2.46m X 3.45m, with heated towel rail
- Also, the adjoining garage 651 sq feet in area
Lastly, the property is serviced with double glazed PVC windows and doors, water, electricity, septic tank, wifi, solid fuel and oil-fired central heating.
Viewing by appointment only.