A 3-bedroom residential farmhouse in Co. Galway is on the market for €95,000.
Michael McCullagh Auctioneer is handling the sale of the property in Ballimabillagh, Cappataggle, Ballinasloe.
The 3-bedroom residence has its own water supply, a complex of out-offices, a 2-bay hayshed and concrete yard.
- Living room with high-output solid fuel stove providing radiator-type central heating;
- Kitchen and utility;
- Sitting room /diner with fireplace;
- Upstairs: 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Hot-press.
- Concrete yard;
- A complex of out-offices;
- 3-bay hayshed;
- Silage slab.
Key features highlighted by selling agent:
- Solid fuel stove;
- Elevated site;
- All Double-glazed windows and doors;
- Own well;
- 3-bay hayshed.
- Overall floor area: 92.9 Sq. Metres (1,000 Sq. Feet)
- BER Rating: G