€85,000 could secure this three-bedroom dwelling on approximately 2.39-acres in Co. Galway.
Farrell Auctioneers and Estate Agents is overseeing the sale of the property in Ballyboy, Gort.
The dwelling, for sale by private treaty, extends to approximately 1,130 sq. ft. Accommodation includes a kitchen/dining area, w.c, sitting room, 3 bedrooms, a large landing area and a bathroom.
- Back hallway 1.10m x 2.40m – tiled flooring. W.C. 1.00m x 2.40m, contains a w.c, w.h.b, and a shower;
- Kitchen/ dining room 4.90m x 4.40m – tiled flooring, solid fuel stove and fitted kitchen units;
- Sitting room 3.80m x 4.10m – carpet flooring, a brick built open fireplace with tiled over brick hearth;
- Bedroom 1 (Downstairs) 3.00m x 4.00;
- Landing/lounge area 4.20m x 3.70m – Wooden flooring and has potential for a bedroom conversion;
- Hallway 2.70m x 1.10m Bedroom 2 (Upstairs) 2.80m x 4.10m – has a south-east facing window;
- Bathroom 1.50m x 3.30m – area has a wooden floor and contains w.c, w.h.b and a bath with overhead shower;
- Bedroom 3 2.80m x 4.10m
Features listed by the selling agent:
- Extending to approx. 105. sq. m;
- Set on 0.97ha;
- BER: – E2;
- V.C & wooden windows;
- Septic tank within site boundary;
- 5km from Gort;
- Commuting distance to Galway, Ennis, Shannon & Limerick;
- National school located close by;
- Property offers huge potential;
- Broadband available.
“This property offers huge potential given the fantastic location which is just 5km from Gort town and the M18 Tuam/Limerick motorway.”
“The land is of average agricultural quality and there are some outbuildings located on the lands.”