New to the market at €50,000 is a “charming” old-world cottage in need of renovation.
Quinn Property is handling the sale of the residence in Ballinclare, Ballycanew, Gorey, Co. Wexford.
The residence is located 8km south of Gorey town and the M11 motorway and is just 1.8km south of Ballycanew village. It is convenient to sandy beaches such as Courtown, Cahore and Kilmuckridge.
It enjoys an “excellent” location on the R741 close to Ballycanew village with its wide range of amenities such as primary schools, churches, pubs, shops etc. Dublin is just over an hour’s drive.
In need of renovation
The cottage, which extends to c. 42m² (c. 452 sq.ft.) is of stone construction with a galvanised roof. The cottage is in need of renovation, according to the selling agent.
Accommodation comprises of:
- Kitchen 3.2m x 2.5m – Fitted units, sink, door to rear garden.
- Sitting room 4.2m x 3.7m – High ceiling, traditional fireplace, door to front of the property;
- First bedroom 4.2m x 2.5m – Panelled ceiling;
- Second bedroom 4.2m x 1.8m – Fireplace, high ceiling, W.c.
The property has side and rear gardens with access from the roadway.
- Mains water
- Property extends to: 42m²
- Septic tank
- BER: G
- Energy Performance Indicator: 565.89 kWh/m²/yr
For more information or to arrange a viewing, contact the selling agents.