A “charming” traditional 2-bedroom stone whitewash cottage with outbuildings on c. 12-acres is on the market.
James Cleary and Sons Auctioneers is handling the sale of the property at Mullaghnashee, Fairymount, Co. Roscommon. The residence and land are guiding at €165,000, according to the selling agent.
“This property offers an idyllic rural retreat, set back from the road with sweeping countryside views of surrounding farmland.”
Accommodation briefly consists of 2 bedrooms, kitchen/dining room and family bathroom. Furthermore, the property has oil-fired central heating and is connected to main water.
- Entrance hall 3’10 x 13′ – Lino flooring
- Kitchen/dining room 12′ x 11′ – Kitchen units with sink, lino flooring, wooden fireplace, window over looks front of property
- Bedroom 1- 12′ x 12’10’
- Large room can easily fit 2 double beds, carpeted, window overlooking rear of property
- Bedroom 2 12′ x 7’1 – Single room, lino flooring window overlooks front of property
- Bathroom 7’7′ x 11’5′ – Large bathroom, contains bath, shower, sink, toilet and hot-press. Lino flooring, fully tiled shower, partly tiled around sink and bath
- Outbuildings – Traditional stone outbuildings including boiler house & storage room and two stables
- Gardens – Garden area to the front and rear with mature shrubbery
“This property come for sale with circa 12-acres of farmland, offering peace and tranquillity and rolling panoramic countryside views. Conveniently located to town of Castlerea and Ballaghaderreen.
The house and land can be sold separately to meet client needs. All enquires to James Cleary and Sons Auctioneers.