A 3-bedroom detached bungalow in the west of Ireland is being offered at bids over €135,000.
DNG Burke Connolly Maloney, in partnership with Connacht Property Auction, is handling the sale of the property at Kilbree Upper, Westport, Co. Mayo.
The detached bungalow is “exceptionally” located, 8kms to Westport and 12 kms to Castlebar town. “The immediate area has many scenic routes, breath-taking vistas and stunning sights.”
The property of approx. 83.64 sq. mt is in need of some interior upgrading, according to the selling agents.
The residence consists of hallway, living room with solid fuel open fireplace, dining room with dual south and west-facing aspects with solid fuel Stanley cooker, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, wet room, separate wc. and large attic space.
- Living room: 3.61m x 3.18m – Timber floor, front aspect, solid fuel open fireplace
- Dining: 3.61m x 3.91m – Vingl floor, dual aspect, solid fuel Stanley cooker
- Kitchen: 2.61m x 1.84m – Built-in wall and floor units
- Wet Room: 3.17m x 3.62m – Mira electric shower, whb, tiled floor and walls
- WC: 1.76 x 0.87 – WC, tiled floor, part filed walls
- First bedroom: 3.17m x 3.62m – Timber floor, front aspect
- Second bedroom: 3.75m x 4.19m – Solid oak floor, dual aspect
- Third bedroom – Timber floor, rear aspect
Also, externally, the property sits on a manicured mature 0.5-acre site, bordered by mature hedgerows with garden shed in-situ.
“This is an ideal property for a family or anyone looking for a lovely private home in a beautiful countryside setting.”
Features highlighted by the selling agents:
- Highly sought location;
- Mature 0.5-acre site;
- Water mains;
- Beautiful countryside setting;
- Ideal family home or suitable for someone who wishes to downsize;
- Garden shed;
- High-speed broadband.
- BER: F