A 5-bedroom detached smallholding is on the market for just over €660,000 (£595,000) in Co. Down.
Robert Wilson Estate Agency Group is handling the sale of the residential holding at 69 Lagangreen Road, Dromore.
The property offers space, beautiful gardens, peaceful surrounding land and outbuildings, the agent noted.
Downstairs comprises a lounge with a fireplace leading to a sunroom, dining room, a preparation kitchen/utility room and 2 downstairs W.Cs.
It also has an office or playroom, an open plan kitchen, living and family room with oak units, a centre island, quartz work surfaces and walk-in pantry.
The first floor comprises a master bedroom with a dressing room, a balcony, and a Jack & Jill bathroom and a further four double bedrooms – two with en-suites.
- On a site of approximately 10-acres located between Hillsborough & Dromore.
- Drumiller Springs – A 2-acre lake that is stocked with fish and could generate income.
- A range of outbuildings that offer “many different options and income potential”;
- Site with FFP for a detached property – ideal for an extended family or a return on your investment.
- Drumiller Arms – your own private bar and entertainment area.
- Barn conversion with a rental income of £650.00 per month.
- Bespoke solid wood kitchen with integrated appliances, quartz worktops and pantry.
- Garage – Partially converted to offer father accommodation.
“Fully kitted out to enable you to host a great party.” This is a bar stool seating area, an open fireplace and space to accommodate a pool table.
Garage with loft
Converted to provide a single garage to one side. The ground floor to the other side comprises a kitchen and a shower room and upstairs has a bedroom and living area.
Gardens are laid in lawn to either side of the driveway. There is a jungle gym for the children to enjoy, a tarmac patio just off the sunroom, a fishpond, and a decked area beside the bar.
The circa 2-acre lake is currently stocked with trout. “It could be turned into a business subject to necessary consents or kept private just for you.”
There is planning permission to the rear for a detached property with garage.
There is a large outbuilding split into three separate areas with their own entrances.
“This delightful home offers views over of the surrounding countryside, yet is extremely convenient to Hillsborough, Dromore and many other parts of the country via the motorway network.”
For further information, or to arrange a viewing, contact Robert Wilson Estate Agency Group.