Dairygold has launched Aerabo, a new range of premium milk powders for the Asian market.
The company said it has “carefully formulated” the range to appeal to different market segments.
It features products for young professional adult milk drinkers, older, more health-conscious consumers, and those with more active lifestyles.
The full Aerabo range includes:
- Aerabo Full Cream Milk Powder: a grass-fed WMP with added vitamins for young professional adult milk drinkers looking for a product that “looks and feels more natural” while delivering grass-fed dairy natural nutritional goodness;
- Aerabo Go-Light / ActiveLight: lower fat but with higher protein and added vitamins and calcium for young professionals looking for a healthy fortified lower calorie dairy product that still delivers grass-fed dairy natural nutritional goodness.
- Viva Life / ActiveLife: added protein, vitamins, and minerals for older age groups wishing to maintain an active, healthy, and mobile lifestyle with optimised nutrition.
- Immunity Plus / ActiveDefence: added vitamins and minerals for all those with busy and active lifestyles wishing to shield themselves and their families from illness through nutrition.
- HeartHealth / ActiveHeart: added vitamins and minerals for those who recognise the benefits of a healthy heart and lower cholesterol wishing to enjoy life to the fullest.
Deliver growth and higher margins
Commenting on the launch, George MacLeod, head of new proposition development at Dairygold, said:
“Aerabo is the first Irish milk powder to carry the Bord Bia verified grass-fed accreditation logo.”
“It will appeal to adult milk drinkers. Also, it will introduce new consumers to the unique benefits of the grass-fed nutritional goodness of Dairygold milk products.”
The Aerabo launch is part of a longer-term Dairygold strategy to build a business that will:
- Deliver “incremental” growth and higher margin to its current core activities by developing premium products for key growth markets.
“Aerabo is part of a pipeline of new products in development that we will launch over the next few years.”
“The creation of Dairygold’s health and nutrition business allows us to focus on the delivery and growth in value for the society through new health and nutrition propositions with strong market appeal.”
“Dairygold will become a higher margin business in the coming years as a result.”
It will initially launch Aerabo in China, but the company has plans to target other South-East Asia markets.
Aerabo Full Cream Milk Powder will debut on the Chinese market in the coming weeks. Other products in the range will follow during 2022.