Being a farmer isn’t necessarily black or white, there are shades of grey in there too.
However, there are some key experiences that will separate the true farmers from the rest.
To decipher who’s who, follow this list.
You’re not a farmer if you haven’t:
- Learned to drive on a tractor;
- Had to run after cattle/sheep that broke out;
- Had the dinner before midday to get a clear run of the day;
- Complained about the weather;
- Used your farm as an excuse to not go somewhere/do something;
- Eaten in a field;
- Lost a wellie/shoe in wet conditions;
- Worked on Christmas day.