With silage season well underway, many seasonal workers have joined up with contractors to blast through the weeks of work ahead.
Here is how to identify these workers:
- They haven’t seen your bed in 4 weeks;
- They are depending on others to feed you;
- The uniform: boots, jeans, polo shirt;
- The earpiece is glued to their head;
- They haven’t seen your other half since Christmas;
- They go into a state of hibernation for the winter months;
- The only time they are not in the cab is when they break something;
- They drive some sort of a customised car when not driving tractors.