The show season means a lot to some people, and the withdrawals are clear to see since the coronavirus put a stop to them.
If you show any of these symptoms, seek help in the form of a mug of tea and a 1st place rosette.
- You have a little smell of the rosettes ever morning, just to remind you of the adrenaline rush;
- You burst into tears every time you see the white coat;
- You have started clipping your own hair instead of the cattle;
- You have started halter training the dog;
- You wake up screaming every night, after having a nightmare that shows will never return;
- You have been re-watching videos of old shows, reminiscing on a past life;
- You haven’t slept in weeks, all that cash sitting in the mattress is taking its toll;
- You stopped watching the news, you can’t take any more bad news.