MSD Animal Health is seeking a new ruminant territory manager which is based in the North East area of the Republic of Ireland (Cavan, Monaghan, Westmeath, Meath, Louth and Longford).
This field-based role will:
- Be responsible for the sales and market development of the ruminant portfolio within this territory;
- Work with veterinary practices, pharmacies, co-ops and licensed merchants to increase market share and stimulate market growth for the ruminant portfolio;
- Develop business within specified accounts, including designated key accounts;
- Achieve agreed regional sales targets within budget and in accordance with the overall business unit strategy.
Applicants should have:
- A degree in science, agriculture, or business;
- Proven or demonstrable potential in sales or marketing with 2 years’ plus experience;
- Commercial experience in a veterinary pharmaceutical company is an advantage;
- In-depth knowledge of the agricultural sector and the animal health industry;
- Ability to engage with and be part of a high-performance team;
- Wide-ranging communication skills for report writing, negotiation and presenting;
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
Further develop career
The position offers the right candidate an opportunity to further develop their career within the agricultural industry and join the fantastic team at one of the largest animal healthcare companies in the world.
Competitive salary and benefits apply, according to the company. If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, click here.
Closing date for applications: Friday, July 17th, 2020.