New to the market at £1,000,000, is an “exquisite substantial modern family home”.
CPS Property Group is handling the sale of Downton Hall in Armagh. “This bespoke home is in exceptional standing throughout to the suitable buyer.”
“Homes of this calibre rarely come to the market in such a tranquil generous setting.” the selling agent said.
The property is 500 metres from the local village of Killylea, 15 minutes from the M1, 45 mins from Belfast and 1 hour from Dublin Airport.
The property, circa.10,050 SQF, comprises of large grand living room, study above a double garage, cinema room and an entrance hall. It has 5 bedrooms, 3 with dressing rooms and en-suites and a swimming pool leisure suite with sauna and steam room.
The gardens are laid in lawns with a substantial amount of plants and trees to “create the perfect ambience”.
Features include Elan electronic remote home control system which controls surround sound music internal and external.
Other features of the house are such as in-built beam vacuum hoover system, zoned fire alarm, fully zoned alarm throughout, high tech electronic operational devices, electric gates, security, and appropriate external and internal LED lighting.
The residence has underflooring heating on the ground level and radiators situated throughout. There are bespoke feature crystal light fittings in the grand room, hall, main bedroom, and the main dressing room.
- Entrance hallway – 13m x 7.5m;
- Kitchen – 8.2m x 8.3m;
- Grand room – 8.2m x 7.9m;
- Cinema room – 8.8m x 6m;
- First bedroom – 5.7m x 5.2m;
- Ensuite – 5.7m x 3.1m;
- Dressing room – 5.1m x 4.4m;
- Second bedroom – 5.7m x 5.2m;
- Ensuite – 2.6m x 2.9m;
- Dressing room – 2.6m x 2.2m;
- Swimming pool/spa relaxation suite – 11.6m x 8.3m;
- Plant room.
- Third bedroom – 5.8m x 4.2m – Spacious double bedroom with solid wood flooring, TV, and electrical points throughout.
- Fourth bedroom – 4.4m x 4.3m – Spacious double bedroom with ample storage space, solid wood flooring, TV and electrical points throughout.
- Fifth bedroom – 5.8m x 5.3m – Offers en-suite and walk-in wardrobe also. Benefits from solid wood flooring, TV and electrical points throughout.
- En-suite – 3.0m x 3.1m – Four-piece suite comprises of a bath, corner shower, w/c, and wash hand basin. A stand-out feature in this room is the freestanding bath.
- Walk-in wardrobe – 3.0m x 3.1m – Walk-in wardrobe offers full-length wardrobes providing plenty of storage for his & her clothing, with solid oak wood flooring throughout.
- Main bathroom – 5.8m x 2.9m – spacious modern styled five-piece suite comprises of a bath, corner shower, w/c, double wash hand basin and bidet. A standout feature in this room is the freestanding bath.
- Laundry room – 2.4m x 1.1m – Fully fitted bed-linen laundry room, offering plenty of storage with open shelving throughout the room
- Garage – 8.4m x 8.4m – Spacious double garage with black panelled electric doors, ample space for two cars. Access to the upstairs study and access to the residence via a hallway.
1ST floor above garage
- Home office suite – 7.3m x 6.1m – Fully fitted benefits from plenty of natural light and double patio doors overlooking the picturesque countryside. The room offers three spacious workstations at present and is fitted with solid wood flooring throughout.
The exterior of the property comprises of multiple car parking spaces a 90mm tarmacked driving with granite kerbing with a full granite front entrance.
There is also a paddock area to store wastage bins which also holds the oil tank for this premises.
The property also benefits from solar panel which helps heat the water within the premises.
The exterior of the property also has an air source heat pump that, at 5 degrees and over, will heat the swimming pool and any temperature below, will be oiled heating.