New to the property market at €450,000 is a “luxurious and charming” Victorian gate lodge-style home in the west of Ireland.
CK Properties is handling the sale of Grey Gate Lodge, a four-bedroom residence in Belass, Foxford, Co. Mayo.
The property has quality open spaces, 4 bedrooms all ensuite, and an office to work from home. It is newly designed and completed with “superior quality finishes” by an American interior designer.
It is conveniently positioned off the Foxford, Ballina road on 7 plus acres, 1.6km from Foxford town, Foxford Woollen Mill & Cafe and close to the River Moy.
Moreover, it is within easy reach of the shores of Lough Conn, with local hiking and biking trails begin just behind the property. The property is a short drive from the coast, Croagh Patrick, Nephin, Achill Island and Westport.
“This recently completed home offers a secure, private lifestyle with luxurious finishes and specifications. The property will impress the most discerning buyer seeking a property with a difference.”
Grey Gate Lodge has a “modern Victorian charm” and Grey Gate Farm offers organic vegetable & wildflower gardens, a greenhouse and open acreage to develop.
“House hunters with a yearning for the countryside and a bit of land, but for whom proximity to an airport and Dublin still necessary, will find this property a tantalising prospect.”
Not to mention, Foxford train station and bus stop are each 3 minutes’ drive offering access to Dublin and Dublin Airport, with Knock Airport only a 30-minute drive.
“A spectacular, very spacious contemporary-style home combines warmth, elegance and comfort with a great location.”
A range of integrated appliances, custom kitchen and added extras are set over two floors. “The light-filled interior is finished to an exacting standard and awaits a discerning purchaser for this exceptional detached, state-of-the-art modern residence.”
“Built to the absolute highest of standards, this most impressive home boasts a number of special features.”
These include triple glazed windows, underfloor heating, alarm system, custom light fittings, chevron style flooring, Quartzite countertops, custom cabinetry, and detailed carpentry throughout, a vaulted ceiling and oak beams.
The extensive driveway/parking area off the public road leads through custom stone pillars, walls, and timber gates.
In addition, there are mature trees, shrubs, and newly planted landscaping. Furthermore, there is a completed foundation for a large garage/studio (bathroom, home gym, office mezzanine) with full planning permission granted.
Also, to the rear is a fenced-in organic garden with raised beds, greenhouse on concrete pad and timber shed.
“An exceptional ‘ready-to-move-in’ opportunity to buy a new, efficient and luxurious home.” Built to a very high specification, completed in spring 2020, this approx. 2700sq ft. property is in new, state-of-the-art condition throughout. (May sell furnished, open to negotiation.)”
- Entry hall;
- Living room (with vaulted ceiling, oak beams, wood-burning stove and reclaimed Victorian mantle);
- Eat-in custom kitchen with large centre island;
- Separate laundry/pantry room;
- Formal dining room;
- Large office;
- Ground floor accessible guest bedroom with ensuite; and a powder room.
- Master bedroom (boasting a well-appointed ensuite, a featured standing tub in alcove, and generous custom-made closet area);
- Two further family bedrooms are both ensuite.
- Underfloor heating by heat pump on ground floor with integrated ‘on-demand’ radiators in all first-floor rooms.
- 6-acres and a separate 1-acre bog plot in the Derryguarry area of Foxford;
- Heat recovery ventilation system for high efficiency and low overhead costs;
- Mains water with new water line;
- New drainage system around house;
- All interior doors are solid wood ‘farmhouse’ grooved doors, clear or opaque glass;
- White veined Quartzite ‘Ariel’ countertops in kitchen and laundry/pantry room;
- Pillowed limestone tiled floors in entry, laundry/pantry, master ensuite and tub area;
- Custom kitchen & laundry cabinets with ‘Heritage Brass’ satin brass finished handles;
- Fitted and monitored alarm system;
- Foundation for detached garage/gym/studio/bathroom and office mezzanine has full planning permission.
For more information, or to arrange a viewing, contact CK Properties.