Wednesday, September 28, 2022
10.6 C
Galway
HomeFarming NewsUnattended dishwasher catches fire overnight
Reading Time: < 1 minutes

Unattended dishwasher catches fire overnight

Dublin Fire Brigade has taken to social media to remind people of the dangers of household appliances when unattended.

Included in the brief post is a picture of a burned-out dishwasher to further highlight their message.

A spokesperson for the fire brigade said: “Never leave washing machines or dishwashers on if you’re going out or heading to bed.”

“A working smoke alarm gives you enough time to escape safely,” they added.

Image source: Dublin Fire Brigade Twitter

- Advertisment -

Most Popular