UK residential farm
A circa 462-acre residential farm in the UK is back on the market with a guide price of £4,000,000 (over €4.67m).
Property firm, H & H Land & Estates, is once again, handling the sale of the “excellent” stock rearing and arable farm.
Englishtown Farm’s portfolio includes a 7-bed farmhouse, land, an “extensive” range of outbuildings, a 3-bed bungalow, and three three-bedroom cottages.
The farm, which is in Whole, Longtown, Carlisle, will come under the hammer as a whole or in three lots, as follows:
- 1: Farmhouse, bungalow, steading, and 249.58-acres (101.00 ha). – Guide price: £2,000,000;
- 2: 213.15 acres (86.26 ha). – Guide price: £1,550,000;
- 3: Terraced residential properties. – Guide Price £450,000.
The main farmhouse’s accommodation includes a hallway, an office/utility room, a pantry, a shower room, a dining kitchen, a living room, a conservatory, a hallway, and a dining room, while the first floor is where you will find the seven bedrooms and a bathroom.
Meanwhile, D energy performance-rated Linsbank Bungalow has a utility room, a conservatory, a kitchen, a breakfast room, a living room, two hallways, a porch, a pantry, a bathroom, and three bedrooms.
- Washhouse 2.46m x 3.86m;
- General purpose: 13.16m x 10.46m;
- Store: 4.88m x 6.13m;
- Grain store: 28.61m x 14.53m;
- Grain store: 225.26m x 9.20m;
- Another grain store;
- Grain drying area: 10.70m x 15.80m;
- Calving boxes: 21.10m x 10.00m: Steel portal frame building, concrete walls, asbestos roof with skylights, 7 loose boxes with interlocking gates, locking yoke, metal doors, concrete flooring;
- Sheep pens: Concrete yard with sheep handling system;
- Cattle housing: 24.67m x 29.58m;
- Silage pit: 45.29m x 18.63m. 9 bay steel portal frame building, with timber sleeper walls, corrugated iron cladding, asbestos roof with skylights, asphalt flooring;
- Bale clamp concrete yard with concrete shutter walls, effluent drainage channel;
- General-purpose: 5.23m x 13.47m;
- Slurry tower: 3 ring galvanised steel slurry tower, capacity of approximately 290,000 gallons and associated pump and pipework connecting both towers;
- Cattle housing: 59.67m x 22.3m: 88 cubicles and loose housing;
- Workshop: 6.03m x 7.84m;
- Another workshop: 10.10m x 10.40m;
- Slurry tower: 5-ring galvanised steel slurry tower and reception pit, the capacity of approximately 124,000 gallons;
- Collecting yard: Concrete yard with effluent drainage channel;
- Cattle housing: 4.16m x 8.58m. Rendered concrete block walls, box profile steel sheeted roof, timber cladding under roof, metal door, feed barrier, pressurised water tank, concrete flooring;
- Store: 6.26m x 6.85m. Brick built, box profile steel sheeted roof, timber cladding under roof, metal sliding door, metal door, concrete flooring;
- Former parlour: 6.77m x 32.64m;
- Garage: 11.19m x 3.56m;
- Store: 2.17m x 3.56m;
- Chemical store: 4.98m x 3.56m;
- Former dairy: 4.11m x 3.66m;
- Garden shed: 4.20m x 2.85m.
According to the property firm, the closing date for receipt of all offers, together with proof of funds, is 12 pm on Tuesday, July 19th, 2022.
Other articles on That’s Farming: