Tuam Mart – cattle prices – 31-01-2022
According to Marion Devane, there was a “terrific” cattle trade at Tuam Mart’s weekly sale on Monday, January 31st, 2022.
She reported that the mart recorded “optimal prices across the board”.
“A strong weanling trade was also clear with good demand for bulls and heifers. In response to the demand, we will hold a special Charolais and Limousin evening weanling sale on Monday, February 14th, 2022,” she added.
Tuam Mart 31-01-2022: Cull cow prices:
- 610 kg LM by a Ballyglunin farmer made €1520 (€2.49/kg);
- 675 kg LM by a Dunmore farmer made €1630 (€2.41/kg);
- 785 kg LMX by a Caherlistrane farmer made €1810 (€2.31/kg);
- 700 kg LM by a Brownsgrove farmer made €1750 (€2.50/kg);
- 710 kg CHX by a Belclare farmer made €1900 (€2.68/kg).
- 315 kg HEX by a Ballyglunin farmer made €780 (€2.48/kg);
- 345 kg HEX by a Ballyglunin farmer made €790 (€2.29/kg);
- A pair of 487 kg LMX by a Lavally farmer made €1270 (€2.61/kg);
- 480 kg HEX by a Dunmore farmer made €1140 (€2.38/kg);
- 525 kg HEX by a Dunmore farmer made €1280 (€2.44/kg);
- 580 kg LMX by a Headford farmer made €1570 (€2.71/kg);
- 575 kg CHX by a Ballinasloe farmer made €1690 (€2.94/kg).
- A pair of 322 kg LMX by a Dangan farmer €950 (€2.95/kg);
- 345 LMX by a Dangan farmer made €1020 (€2.96/kg);
- A pair of 402 LMX by a Liskeavy farmer made €1120 (€2.79/kg);
- 420 kg LMX by a Ballinlough farmer made €1150 (€2.74/kg);
- 540 kg LMX by a Claretuam farmer made €1420 (€2.63/kg);
- 490 kg AAX by a Dereen farmer made €1460 (€2.50/kg);
- 490 kg CHX by a Dunmore farmer made €1380 (€2.82/kg);
- 545 kg CHX by a Cummer farmer made €1510 (€2.77/kg).
- Address: Church View, Corralea West, Tuam
- County: Galway
- Phone: 093-24353
Upcoming sales at Tuam Mart:
- Cattle sales every Monday;
- Sheep sales every Tuesday. Intake from 12 pm to 3 pm. Breeding ewes and hogget at 4:30 pm in ring 1 and lamb sale on the plank at 5 pm.
- Read more mart reports.
To include your reports, email – email@example.com