Tuam Mart – Cattle Prices – 28-03-2022
According to Marion Devane, a “lively trade all-round” prevailed at Tuam Mart, Co Galway on Monday, March 28th, 2022.
The mart manager reported that heifers sold to €1,880, while cull cows topped out at €2,090 and bullocks made up to €1,770.
Tuam Mart 28-03-2022
- 455 kg AA heifer by a Tuam farmer made €1130 (€2.48/kg);
- 480 kg LMX by a Cummer farmer made €1390 (€2.90/kg);
- A pair 500 kg LMX by a Barnaderg farmer made €1410 (€2.82/kg);
- 520 kg LMX by a Cloghanshill farmer made €1570 (€3.02/kg);
- 565 kg LMX by a Tuam farmer made €1650 (€2.92/kg);
- 550 kg LMX by a Ballyglunin farmer made €1700 (€3.09/kg);
- 585 kg CHX by a Ballinasloe farmer made €1880 (€3.21/kg);
- 635 kg CHX by a Ballinasloe farmer made €1860 (€2.93/kg).
Cull cow prices:
- 580 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1330 (€2.29/kg);
- 680 kg LMX by a Barnaderg farmer made €1840 (€2.71/kg);
- 765 kg AAX by a Togher farmer made €1790 (€2.34/kg);
- 535 kg AAX by a Belclare farmer made €1330 (€2.49/kg);
- 830 kg CHX by a Milltown farmer made €2090 (€2.52/kg);
- 790 kg LMX by a Ballyglunin farmer made €2000 (€2.53/kg);
- 722 kg FR by a Caremorris farmer made €1460.
- 470 kg HEX by a Ballinasloe farmer made €1240 (€2.64/kg);
- 505 kg LMX by a Tuam farmer made €1480 (€2.93/kg);
- 530 kg CHX by a Belclare farmer made €1600 (€3.02/kg);
- 540 kg CHX by a Barnaderg farmer made €1600 (€2.96/kg);
- 555 kg AAX by a Williamstown farmer made €1570 (€2.83/kg);
- 615 CHX by a Ballinalsoe farmer made €1770 (€2.88/kg);
- 605 kg CHX by a Moylough farmer made €1760 (€2.91/kg);
- 640 kg LMX by a Ballymoe farmer made €1830 (€2.86/kg).
Last week’s cattle sales:
Tuam Mart: Special sales:
- Special sale of cull cows: March 28th, 2022;
- Special sale of forward stores: April 4th, 2022 and special evening weanling sale at 5:30 pm.
- Read more mart reports.
To include your reports, email – [email protected]