Tuam Mart – Cattle Prices – 20-06-2022
According to Marion Devane, a “powerful” trade prevailed at Tuam Mart’s cattle sale on Monday, June 20th, 2022.
The mart manager reported that cull cows sold to €2,090, while heifers topped out at €2,280 and bullocks peaked at €2,300.
Tuam Mart 20-06-2022
- 705kg CHX by a Shrule farmer made €2280 (€3.23/kg);
- 380kg LMX by a Claremorris farmer made €1150 (€3.03/kg);
- 670kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €2180 (€3.25/kg);
- 310kg LMX by a Claremorris farmer made €1060 (€3.42/kg);
- 400kg BBX by a Corofin farmer made €1500 (€3.75/kg);
- 475kg AAX by a Claremorris farmer made €1360 (€2.86/kg).
- 391kg HEX by an Abbeyknockmoy farmer made €1000 (€2.56/kg);
- 685kg LMX by a Tuam farmer made €2130 (€3.11/kg);
- 660kg BBX by a Shrule farmer made €2030 (€3.08/kg);
- 710kg CHX by a Tuam farmer made €2160 (€3.04/kg);
- 480kg CHX by a Claremorris farmer made €1450 (€3.02/kg);
- 750kg CHX by a Tuam farmer made €2300 (€3.07/kg).
Cull cow prices:
- 690kg CH by a Tuam farmer made €1830 (€2.65/kg);
- 805kg HEXanby an Abbeyknockmoy farmer made €2090 (€2.60/kg);
- 715kg SIX by a Lavally farmer made €1950 (€2.73/kg);
- 795kg LM by a Tuam farmer made €2420 (€3.04/kg);
- 680kg AAX by a Glenamaddy farmer made €1590 (€2.34/kg);
- 590kg LMX by a Tuam farmer made €1650 (€2.80/kg).
Last week’s cattle prices
According to Marion Devane, a “strong” prevailed across the board at Tuam Mart on Monday, June 13th, 2022.
The mart manager reported that heifers topped out at €2,030, while cull cows changed hands for up to €2,680, and bullocks soared to €1,990.
- Address: Church View, Corralea West, Tuam
- County: Galway
- Phone: 093-24353
- Cattle sales every Monday;
- Sheep sales every Tuesday. Intake from 12 pm to 3 pm. Breeding ewes and hogget at 4:30 pm in ring 1 and lamb sale on the plank at 5 pm.
Read more mart reports.
To include your reports, email – email@example.com.