Tuam Mart – cattle prices – 15-11-2021
According to Marion Devane, dry cow prices hit €1,740, heifers topped out at €1,340 and bullocks peaked at €1,570/head at Tuam Mart on Monday, November 15th, 2021.
The mart manager said: “Next week, Monday, November 22nd, we will hold all sales at 11 a.m, starting with cows.”
“On Monday, November 29th, we will host our final evening weanling sale at 5:30 p.m. starting with weanling heifers and onto weanling bulls. Sheep sales continue every Tuesday at 5 p.m.
“Tuam Mart will host a charity auction in remembrance of our two auctioneers, Pat Devane and Pat Dermody, on Monday, December 6th, 2021.”
“It is sure to be a great day with oceans of fantastic items going up for sale,” she added.
Tuam Mart 15-11-2021
Cull cow prices:
- 590 kg LMX by a Ballinasloe farmer made €1130 (€1.92/kg);
- 620 kg BBX by a Tuam farmer made €1320 (€2.13/kg);
- 820 kg CHX by a Milltown farmer made €1170 (€2.16/kg);
- 770 kg LM by a Dunmore farmer made €1730 (€2.25/kg);
- 835 kg CHX by a Tuam farmer made €1740 (€2.08/kg).
- 335 kg LM by a Lavally farmer made €810 (€2.42/kg);
- A pair of 432 AAX by a Tuam farmer made €940 (€2.18/kg);
- 460 kg LM by a Tuam farmer made €1140 (€2.48/kg);
- 460 kg CHX by a Cummer farmer made €1140 (€2.48/kg);
- 410 kg LMX by a Tuam farmer made €1000 (€2.44/kg);
- 560 kg LMX by a Hollymount farmer made €1320 (€2.36/kg);
- 530 kg LMX by a Tuam farmer made €1160 (€2.19/kg);
- 525 kg LMX by a Clogherboy farmer made €1300 (€2.48/kg;
- 590 kg LMX by a Tuam farmer made €1340 (€2.27/kg).
- 3 LMX by a Frenchpark farmer made €1010 (€2.59/kg);
- A pair of 390 kg AAX by a Ballyglunin farmer made €810 (€2.08/kg);
- 480 kg CHX by a Castlerea farmer made €1330 (€2.77/kg);
- 450 kg SIX by a Belclare farmer made €1100 (€2.44/kg);
- 452 kg LMX by a Frenchpark farmer made €1130 (€2.50/kg);
- 480 kg AAX by a Tuam farmer made €1040 (€2.17/kg);
- 535 kg CHX by a Belclare farmer made €1290 (€2.41/kg);
- 545 kg LMX by a Ballyglunin farmer made €1240 (€2.28/kg);
- 580 kg CHX by an Annaghdown farmer made €1420 (€2.45/kg);
- 630 kg CHX by an Annaghdown farmer made €1570 (€2.49/kg).
Weanling bull prices:
- 275 kg LMX by a Tuam farmer made €870 (€3.16/kg);
- 320 kg LMX by a Tuam farmer made €940 (€2.94/kg);
- 355 kg CHX by a Brownsgrove farmer made €1090 (€3.07/kg);
- 315 kg LMX by a Lavally farmer made €850 (€2.70/kg);
- 330 kg CHX by a Ballinalsoe farmer made €850 (€2.58/kg);
- 310 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €860 (€2.77/kg).
Weanling heifer prices:
- 205 kg LMX by a Williamstown farmer made €610 (€2.98/kg);
- 280 kg LMX by a Williamstown farmer made €800 (€2.86/kg);
- 320 kg LMX by a Tuam farmer made €830 (€2.59/kg);
- 300 kg SIX by a Ballinasloe farmer made €840 (€2.80/kg);
- 340 kg LMX by a Cummer farmer made €1160 (€3.41/kg);
- 325 kg LMX by a Kilkerrin farmer made €1050 (€3.23/kg).
Last week’s cattle sale:
Report with prices.
- Address: Church View, Corralea West, Tuam
- County: Galway
- Phone: 093-24353
Upcoming sales at Tuam Mart:
- Cattle sales every Monday;
- Sheep sales every Tuesday. Intake from 12 pm to 3 pm. Breeding ewes and hogget at 4:30 pm in ring 1 and lamb sale on the plank at 5 pm. Sheep sales will commence at 5 p.m. from Tuesday, November 2nd.
- Read more mart reports.
To include your reports, email – [email protected]