Tuam Mart – Cattle Prices – 11-07-2022
According to Marion Devane, prices “remained steady” at Tuam Mart’s most recent cattle sale on Monday, July 11th, 2022.
The mart manager reported that its most recent sale saw a “good, lively trade all around”.
Cull cows peaked at €2,680, while heifers topped out at €1,670 and bullocks soared to €1,860.
Tuam Mart 11-07-2022
- 325 kg CHX by a Lavally farmer made €880 (€2.71/kg);
- 475 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1600 (€3.37/kg);
- 435 kg CHX by a Tuam farmer made €1320 (€3.03/kg);
- 410 kg CHX by a Lavally farmer made €1290 (€3.15/kg);
- 590 kg LMX by a Caherlistrane farmer made €1670(€2.83/kg);
- 505 kg LMX by a Loughgeorge farmer made €1640 (€3.25/kg).
Cull cow prices:
- 985 kg CHX by a Tuam farmer made €2680 (€2.72/kg);
- 865 kg SIX by a Belclare farmer made €2360 (€2.73/kg);
- 830 kg CHX by a Tuam farmer made €2240 (€2.70/kg);
- 835 kg SIX by a Clonberne farmer made €2230 (€2.67/kg);
- 740 kg LMX by a Milltown farmer made €1940 (€2.62/kg);
- 650 kg BBX by a Kilkerrin farmer made €1600 (€2.46/kg).
- 360 kg CHX by a Lavally farmer made €1070 (€2.97/kg);
- 340 kg CHX by a Tuam farmer made €1030 (€3.03/kg);
- 470 kg SIX by a Claregalway farmer made €1360 (€2.89/kg);
- 655 kg LMX by a Tuam farmer made €1860 (€2.84/kg);
- 450 kg CHX by a Claregalway farmer made €1320 (€2.93/kg);
- 620 kg SIX by a Glenamaddy farmer made €1790(€2.89/kg).
How did prices compare to last week’s?
- Address: Church View, Corralea West, Tuam
- County: Galway
- Phone: 093-24353
- Cattle sales every Monday;
- Sheep sales every Tuesday. Intake from 12 pm to 3 pm. Breeding ewes and hogget at 4:30 pm in ring 1 and lamb sale on the plank at 5 pm.
Read more mart reports.
To include your reports, email – email@example.com.