Tuesday, September 27, 2022
12.6 C
Galway
HomeFarming NewsPhotos: This is why you should not leave appliances on unattended
Reading Time: < 1 minutes

Photos: This is why you should not leave appliances on unattended

A warning has been issued about leaving electric appliances on unattended after one sparked a fire.

Dublin Fire Brigade took to Twitter earlier this week to appeal to members of the public.

“We recommend you never leave a washing machine or tumble dryer switched on or unattended.”

“Never use an appliance like these overnight when you’re asleep. Be safe, be fire safe.” the tweet added.

gallery

Image source: Dublin Fire Brigade / Twitter

- Advertisment -

Most Popular