A “valuable” circa 33-acre residential farm in Killisk, The Ballagh, Enniscorthy, County Wexford is set for sale by public auction later this month.
The property is in a rural part of County Wexford, 3km from both The Ballagh and Ballymurn, 12km from Enniscorthy and 17km north of Wexford town.
According to Quinn Property, the Ballagh is a small village with a good range of amenities, including shops, services, post office, church, and primary school.
It is 10mins from the coast and is near many of Wexford’s finest beaches, 20km north of Wexford town and 15km east of Enniscorthy.
“Enniscorthy is a thriving market town situated along the N11 and the River Slaney, with a large range of shops, services, amenities, primary and secondary schools servicing both a large urban and rural population.”
Farm for sale
A public road divides the farm into two lots, with the residence and circa 13-acres on the western side and the remaining circa 20-acres on the eastern side.
The residence, standing on circa 3.5-acres, has independent access from the public road and comprises a three-bedroom bungalow, built in the 1980s, with an adjoining garage and granny flat. It is approached via electric gates with concrete drive and lawns on either side.
- Entrance hall: 3.5m x 2.0m closet, carpet;
- Inner hall: 6.0m x 1.5m closet and carpet;
- Living room: 4.6m x 3.4m Solid fuel stove, carpet, hot press;
- Sitting room: 3.7m x 3.7m open fire, carpet;
- Kitchen/diner: 3.2m x 3.0m, fitted units and Marley floor covering;
- Bathroom: 3.0m x 2.0m Bath, shower, w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor
- First bedroom: 4.0m x 3.0m Fitted wardrobe and carpet
- Second bedroom: 4.0m x 3.0m Fitted wardrobe and carpet
- Third bedroom: 3.0m x 2.8m Fitted wardrobe and carpet
- Kitchen/living room: 4.2m x 3.8m
- Bedroom: 3.0m x 2.8m
- Bathroom: 2.1m x 1.6m W.c., w.h.b.
- Garage: 4.5m x 3.0m
There is a garage adjoining the property (4.5m x 3m) and a fuel shed with an oil burner and water pump.
Services and features:
- Oil-fired central heating;
- Private well;
- Septic tank;
- Tiled roof;
- Woodgrain effect double glazed windows;
- The property extends to 147.35m²;
- Built: 1980s.
- Rating: C3
- BER No. 113070304
- Energy Performance Indicator: 202.58 kWh/m²/yr
A separate concrete entrance leads to the farmyard with a large open concrete yard and a range of outbuildings to include:
- Firstly, a 3-bay shed with two lean-tos (90′ x 45′)
- Silage walls & concrete yard with, a feeding trough
- 5-bay ‘A’ roofed straw shed with concrete floor (75′ x 30′)
- Cattle crush
- Sheep dip tub
According to the selling agent, the farmyard may be offered separately to the house on 3.5-acres.
The farm will be offered in the following lots:
- 1: Residence & yard on circa 3.57-acres;
- 2: Circa 9.8-acres;
- 3: Circa 20-acres;
- 4: The entire.
Public auction: Wednesday, April 28th, 2021 at 3pm
More properties for sale in Ireland
View more property listings – including houses, land, and farms for sale.