On the market at €365,000 and for sale through Farrell Auctioneers, Valuers & Estate Agents Ltd is a 3-bed thatched cottage in Co. Galway.
The property is located in Ballycleary, just 2km from the “highly sought-after” seaside village of Kinvara.
The residence is set on an approximately 0.30ha site, which is “beautifully landscaped gardens with raised vegetable beds”.
The balcony to the rear overlooks the landscaped gardens.
Commenting on the listing, Colm Farrell said: “This cottage has so much potential for the romantic, the gardener, the holiday homemaker, the enterprising domestic entrepreneur, the bird watcher the budding horticulturist and is sure to be snapped up quickly, so we highly recommend viewing.”
- Entrance hallway 1.60m x 1.10m: This area has tiled flooring, and the cloak area is here;
- Kitchen 3.90m x 4.30m: This area has solid wood flooring, bespoke handmade wooden kitchen with Belfast sink, solid fuel Stanley
Range with a back boiler. There is south-west & north-facing windows;
- Utility 3.30m x 1.50m: This area has tiled flooring, shelving units and is plumbed for washing machine;
- Sitting room: 5.10m x 5.50m: This area has a solid wood staircase, under stair storage. There is a feature hand-built Limestone fireplace with Liscannor stone hearth. Also, there is a door here to the rear decking area;
- Shower room: 2.40m x 1.50m: This area contains a w.c, w.h.b and quadrant;
- First bedroom: 3.90m x 3.65m: This room has solid wood flooring and south-facing windows;
- Landing/office area: 3.20m x 5.20m: This area has solid wooden flooring, French doors to the south-facing balcony. There is also access to the attic from here;
- Bathroom 2.70m x 2.00m: This area has wooden flooring, and contains w.c, w.h.b,
bath, and shelving units;
- Landing 0.95m x 2.00m: This area has wooden flooring and access to the hot press;
- Second bedroom: 4.20m x 4.70m: This room has solid wooden flooring, vaulted ceiling and north-west facing windows;
- Third bedroom: 70m x 4.70m: This room has solid wood flooring, vaulted ceiling and east-facing windows;
- Balcony: 1.30m x 2.10m;
- Decking area:90m x 6.20m
- Storage shed:00m x 3.50m.
Photos of thatched cottage for sale:
Viewing of this property is strictly by appointment only.
To arrange to view the property, contact the auctioneer’s office.
More properties for sale
You can view more houses, land and farms for sale here.