Auctioneer and Valuer Gerry Coffey is selling 85 acres of prime agricultural land in Co. Mayo.
The land at Pattenspark, Ballyhaunis, is being sold with a 10-bay slatted shed, including mats and 9 creep areas to the rear of the pens. The shed is approximately 2-years old and also includes an office and kitchen.
- Cattle crush;
- LED lighting with colour camera system installed;
- Large lock up machinery shed (50 x 50 A-roof with 2 electric roller doors);
- Internal roadways throughout the lands;
- Gravel deposits (survey available);
- Site potential subject to planning.
Some of the land has been reseeded in recent years and all paddocks are well-fenced. The auctioneer said this farm would make an ideal beef or dairy enterprise and is probably the best farm to come onto the market in the region.
For more information on this listing, contact Gerry Coffey on 094 9643600 or email [email protected]