A wonderful residential, agricultural and sporting holding on 517 acres is for sale in the scenic heartland of Co. Mayo.
The Derrypark and Glenbeg portfolio is offered for sale as a whole or in six lots.
6 residential properties are included in the estate which are all positioned around Lough Mask and boasting a magnificent view across the water and onto dramatic mountain ranges.
While Derrypark Lodge is presently occupied by the owners, a successful holiday letting business is run from the remaining residential properties.
Further income is generated through an in-hand farming business. The farm carries a breeding flock of about 500 hill ewes which are lambed outdoors. General farm work is contracted in.
There is a small range of farm buildings and livestock handling facilities situated next to Martin Tom’s Cottage, while further outbuildings lie next to Derrypark Cottages and Glenbeg Cottage.
A key feature of the Portfolio is that each Lot has direct access to the lough, with the total frontage onto the lough extending to about 2,780 metres.
The asking price for this property is currently €1,600,000.
- Lot 1a – Derrypark Lodge & Cottages (About 19.3 acres / 7.8 hectares, 429m lough frontage)
- Lot 1b – Derrypark Farmland (About 18.2 acres / 7.3 hectares, 338 metres lough frontage)
- Lot 2 – Glenbeg Cottage (About 14.5 acres / 5.8 hectares, 493m lough frontage)
- Lot 3 – Red Island House (About 5.7 acres / 2.3 hectares, 191m lough frontage)
- Lot 4 – Martin Tom’s Cottage (About 16.6 acres / 6.7 hectares, 384m lough frontage)
- Lot 5 – Glenbeg Farmland (About 17.3 acres / 7.0 hectares, 532m lough frontage)
- Lot 6 – Glenbeg Hill (About 425.2 acres / 171.8 hectares, 413m lough frontage)
For further information on this portfolio, contact James Butler on (01)6634350 or email email@example.com