New to the market at €99,500 is a farmhouse located in Carn Beg, Aghamore, Ballyhaunis, Co. Mayo.
The “superb” home is positioned on a “spacious” mature countryside site on a “peaceful” secondary road within a short drive of Ballyhaunis, Claremorris, Castlerea, Knock Shrine and Ireland West Airport Knock, according to the selling agent, APP Kirrane Auctioneering.
“This is an ideal home only an hour’s drive to Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Westport or Ballina.”
Amenities include an airport, train station servicing Westport – Dublin route a variety of shops, schools, service providers, restaurants and leisure facilities within a ten-minute drive.
“The property is finished to a high standard fitted with uPVC windows and doors, oil heating with oil stove, nicely painted and decorated internally.”
Accommodation comprises of:
- Advertisement -
- Entrance hallway with staircase to upstairs accommodation;
- Large sitting room with varnished timber floors, curtain poles, and unique light fittings;
- Bespoke open-plan kitchen fitted with modern state of the art kitchen with granite worktop and granite splashback areas. Tiled floor. There is an oil range which provides heating and can also be used for cooking nicely integrated into the kitchen area;
- Upstairs offers two large double bedrooms, timber floors, curtain poles and light fittings and one single bedroom;
- Family-sized bathroom fitted with white bathroom ware, tiled floors and splashback areas and fitted with separate power shower and chrome heated towel rail.
“Externally, the property is painted; there are mature gardens with mature trees and flower beds with a tarmac driveway.”
“A large detached garage with electricity and ample room for a workshop, car space and storage area.”
“This property has been finished to a very high standard. This is a unique opportunity to live in the countryside in a traditional farmhouse with all the modern features and within a short drive to all amenities and all major towns and cities.”
For further information or to arrange a viewing please make contact with the sole selling agents, APP Kirrane Auctioneering. Viewings can be arranged at short notice. Early morning, evening and weekend appointments are available.
Due to Covid-19, all persons viewing properties are required to bring and wear their own face mask throughout the viewing. Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance to each property
This property is available to be purchased via the property firm’s on-line private treaty system. Bids can be placed in real-time from anywhere across the world.
“You will be notified in real-time if you are outbid. This is the most transparent and convenient method to purchase a property.”
“Contracts can be made available and signed digitally from anywhere in the world. Log onto our website to register your interest.”
For further information, please click here.
Images: APP Kirrane Auctioneering