Guiding at €320,000 is an “architecturally-designed energy-efficient” home on circa 0.5-acres in Co. Mayo.
The property, located in Lavellyroe, Ballyhaunis, is just off the N83 Ballyhaunis – Galway route in a “highly sought-after area”, according to the selling agent, APP Kirrane Auctioneering.
“Surrounded by similar detached dwellings and small farm holdings, this is a turnkey property with interiors designer input throughout.”
The property was constructed in circa 2006 offering a four-bedroom detached two-storey with geothermal underfloor heating.
€600/year to heat property
“This is super-efficient only costing €600/year to heat this entire property.”
The property is very well proportioned with all double bedrooms, open plan living areas, lounge/games room on the ground floor that could easily be converted into a ground floor bedroom if required, the selling agent added.
There are Hollocore floors, therefore, no noise issues from bedrooms to downstairs living areas. “Decking off dining area to the rear of the property overlooking the large landscaped gardens.”
There is also a two-storey detached garage with roller door and pedestrian door access. The garage offers open plan storage space with roller door access, toilet and office.
A cement area is located to the front of the garage and side of the decking area.
The property is fitted with double glazed uPVC windows and doors, slate roof and a “tastefully” painted exterior and interior.
High-quality fixtures and fitted are installed throughout, according to the property firm, who noted that a natural stone wall can be found at the entrance of the property.
Accommodation briefly comprises of:
- Entrance hallway with tiled flooring, coving, light centre piece and custom-designed varnished staircase with carpet fitted to the steps;
- Large sitting room to the front of the property with natural stone fireplace and log-burning stove fitted, timber flooring, coving and centrepiece. Roller-blinds, wrought iron curtain poles and chandelier fitted.
- Lounge/games room offering timber flooring, coving, two wrought iron lights and bespoke customised bar. Electric fire fitted. “This room could easily be converted into a downstairs bedroom and smaller second sitting room or playroom.”
- Open-plan kitchen fitted with solid kitchen incorporating display cupboards, wine rack, double oven, stainless steel extractor fan over electric hob, integrated microwave and dishwasher. The kitchen is built around a large American fridge freezer and freestanding breakfast counter offering additional worktop and storage space. Tiled floors and splash back areas. Recess lighting and spotlighting installed. Dining area off the kitchen with recess lighting and low lighting, roller blinds and patio doors off the dining area to a decking area located to the rear of the property. Curtain pole over patio door.
- Large utility off kitchen area offering additional worktop and storage space. Tiled floor and rear access. Plumbed for washing machine and enclosed by cupboards. Downstairs toilet with white bathroom ware and tiled floor.
- Upstairs offers a “spacious and bright landing”.
- Family bathroom with white bathroom ware integrated lighting around the bath and separate shower unit installed. Tastefully tiled and well presented.
- Four double bedrooms fitted wardrobes, timber flooring to three of the bedrooms with carpet flooring in one bedroom. Roller blinds fitted and curtain poles to all the bedroom windows. Master bedroom offers a “spacious” en-suite tiled and fitted with white bathroom ware and “impressive” walk-in wardrobe. Attic access via Stira stairs, ideal space for additional storage.
“This is a splendid property within an hours’ drive of Galway City, Sligo, Westport and Athlone.”
“Only five minutes from Ballyhaunis town, train station, secondary school, church, playground, golf club and a variety of shops and restaurants.”
“Cloonfad Village is only two minutes from the property offering shop, pubs, national school, crèche, playschool, hair and beauty salons, bus service, community centre and handball alley.”
“A fantastic home in a friendly neighbourhood. Viewing comes highly recommended.”
For further information or to arrange a viewing, make contact with the sole selling agents, APP Kirrane Auctioneering by clicking here.
Images: APP Kirrane Auctioneering